5/13/2015

Update

I have been approved for disability finally as I have PTSD, Pulmonary Hypertension, Anxiety/Panic disorder, chronic pain and migraines. I have had 2 partial humorous replacements as I have cancer in that bone and just a year ago got a FULL humorous and elbow replacement which has left me with only the use of my right hand.... the elbow and shoulder do not work. I have  had my gallbladder and appendix
out, had 2 lumps removed from my left shoulder and a PCL replacement in my right knee. I am on oxygen 24/7
Due to help of friends and family and Utah Crime Victims I was able to send my baby puppy to service dog school and I just got him back home about 2 weeks ago and he has been amazing and such a help to me.
I REALLY want to loose some weight but don't have the money to eat healthy or am unable to spend grocery money wisely... and help would be appreciated!

1 comment: